Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Poulter Clothes in Sports World.

Posted by: user40826 | Sat 3rd Oct 2009 17:05 | Last Reply

Just popped into Sports World today looking for some new trainers and I thought I may as well have a look at the golf section and have a laugh at the £6 drivers.

Anyway, just before I left I noticed a nice shirt and I was amazed to find Ian Poulter gear all for £15 and under!  Shirts, Jumpers, long sleeve shirts, belts - everything.

Had a field day!  Even picked up a few caps for £7.00 each - bargain.  Finally some decent golf clothes for the course!

Should have come to over £400 but ended up only costing about £70.  So chuffed.

re: Poulter Clothes in Sports World.
user25349
Reply : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 21:34

Have you bought some gear from the summer range?

His official website is advertising a summer sale with 40% off everything in the summer range.  I suspect this is what you may have come across in Sports World, as they also have the buying power to get it even cheaper and sell it on cheaper than his actual website!

However, I shall be making a trip to my local store as some of his gear is quite comfortable.  I bought a couple of his polo shirts off Direct Golf in their sale and they're really comfortable to play in.

Result! Cheers for sharing..

user99350
Reply : Mon 5th Oct 2009 21:44

I don't want to piss on your firework but I've bought stuff from there ranging from cricket bats (usual stuff retailed at £150 but on sale £45 and it broke at the handle to dunlop golf gear, again v cheap but the quality has been v poor (windcheaters wearing away where by carry bag rubs, not even lasting a couple of mths) but hopefully the Ian Poulter stuff might be the real mc coy.

user40826
Reply : Tue 6th Oct 2009 07:06

Patrick, I wouldn't buy anything other than clothes and trainers from Sports World.  The golf equipment is especially crap.  The Poulter stuff is way over prices but most golf clothes are.  £45 for a golf shirt in American golf??  I've often wondered why golf clothes are so expensive.

Anyway really chuffed with my purchases.  Unfortunatley the weather seems to have changed now - so its back into the jumpers we go!!  It'll be fine for next season though.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 13th Oct 2009 15:25

Froghair used to do under cacks

http://www.froghair.co.uk/mens.s.underwear.html

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top